5 Hours of Video Instruction
Your complete HTML & CSS video course: Learn the fundamentals of HTML and CSS, and master hands-on, real-world skills for creating your own web pages.
In Learning HTML & CSS LiveLessons, Jennifer Kyrnin helps you master the core real-world skills you need to create your own web pages using HTML and CSS.
Drawing on her experience helping thousands of people learn HTML, XML, and web design, Jennifer Kyrnin guides you from the absolute basics all the way to creating responsive web layouts and beyond. One step at a time, you learn how to create and post HTML to a hosting service; build a basic HTML document; write a CSS style sheet; use internal and external style sheets; build and style HTML text; create HTML5 outlines; adjust fonts and typography; choose and change colors; create CSS3 rounded corners; and even add HTML5 web video and audio. Everything’s organized into bite-sized, self-contained lessons, so you can learn key HTML and CSS skills quickly and easily.
What You Will Learn
• Design and create eye-catching web pages
• Customize your pages with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
• Position images, columns, and headings on a page
• Format text, data tables, links, and media
• Publish your pages to a web server
• Create online forms
• Enhance your site with dynamic content
Who Should Take This Course
• All beginning web page authors and others who need to know how to quickly and easily get a web page up and running for home, school, or work
• Professional and casual web page authors at all levels
• Basic experience text editors and managing files; no HTML or CSS experience necessary