In just one hour a day, you’ll learn the skills you need to design, create, and maintain a professional-looking website.
- No previous experience required. By following each short, one-hour lesson in this book, anyone can learn the basics of web development.
- Learn at your own pace. You can work through each lesson sequentially to make sure you thoroughly understand all the concepts and methodologies, or you can focus on specific lessons to learn the techniques that interest you most.
- Test your knowledge. Each lesson ends with a Workshop section filled with questions, answers, and exercises for further study.
Learn how to…
- Fully implement the HTML5 and CSS3 standards
- Work with text and create links
- Add images and graphics to your page
- Use CSS to style a site and position elements on a page
- Structure a page with HTML5
- Use responsive web design to make your pages look good on different-sized screens
- Design for the mobile web
- Get your site online and let people know it’s there
- Optimize your site for search engines